Do you feel your suit wardrobe fits, is still stylish, covers the colors you need…but is stale?
You DON’T necessarily need to lay out large coin for new suits!
OK…so maybe some suits are beyond repair…or ok for a Christmas Party!…But for most suits…the following tips should be an inexpensive way to freshen up your suit wardrobe!
Try these simple, cost-effective ideas to transform your suit!
1. Add a new, seasonally-appropriate tie.
2. Remove the tie and add a new custom shirt worn open-collared.
3. Add a solid tie or two to expand those new casual shirts so they can double with a tie.
4. Add a pocket square or two?
5. Add a slightly different shoe. How about a burnished bourbon wingtip brogue with those gray and navy suits?
Check with your custom tailor for advice on ties, pocket squares, custom casual shirts that work with your existing suits for business casual office days, and shoes that will kick up your suit wardrobe!
Vinnie Rua- Founder, Christopher’s CustomRead More