Today’s blog offers some design ideas for what I refer to as “core” elements one should have in their business wardrobe.
The following link features:
- Today’s most popular vest style
- An elegant navy herringbone suit- slight twist on your blue serge
- A workhorse navy tic weave- another twist on the basic navy serge
- Navy stripe-after your basic navy suit, one should have a stripe. They are this season’s fashion go-to
- A black/white birdseye or nails head. Versatile suit since it looks terrific with a pair of black pants providing a second look for little extra!
- Gray glen plaid- another staple
- Shirts- checks are very popular. Stripes remain popular. Trims are also very popular when a shirt is worn open-collared
- A double-breasted flannel suit- making a comeback for one with a larger wardrobe
Link to Vince Rua’s Design Lookbook for Fall, 2012 (click on “View Lookbooks” at the top of the page to scroll through the images with loads of great detail!)
Happy hunting this fall.
Vinnie Rua- Founder, Christopher’s Custom and President, Suits For The Cause, Inc.